Top 10 Tools for Keyword Research – Keyword research is the main SEO task to identify popular words and phrases which people enter into the search engines. This gives a better understanding of the demand and need for certain keywords. This is done with the purpose of achieving better rankings in the search engines. You will come to know the top 10 tools for keyword research in this article.
Keywords are one of the most critical and important parts of search engine optimization. The basic principle of SEO is keyword research. There are several factors which are needed for increasing the rankings such as on-page optimization, good quality of content, a good UX, user intent, and so on. Here are the top 10 tools for keyword research mentioned below.
List of Top 10 Tools for Keyword Research
Google Keyword Planner
- The Google Keyword Planner is one of the most popular keyword research tools out there.
- It is basically a free keyword research tool which is directly linked with Google AdWords.
- You must have an AdWords account for using this tool. It offers deep information on the latest search engine namely Google.
- Keyword Planner is the basic tool for the early stages of a website’s SEO.
SpyFu Keyword Research
- SpyFu keyword research is also an important keyword research tool for PPC and SEO.
- This tool is very helpful in building an SEO strategy and improving an existing campaign.
- It also helps in offering suggestions based on your specific domain.
- SpyFu tool makes planning and tracking your SEO campaign easier.
MOZ Keyword Explorer
- MOZ Keyword explorer is the best keyword research and SERP analysis tool.
- With the help of this tool, you can perform easy keyword research with accurate results in less time.
- The main feature of the MOZ research tool is that it’s algorithms and scores combine data from multiple sources which is helpful in forming the high-quality keyword database.
- SEM Rush is a specific keyword research tool for finding profitable keywords in SEO.
- This tool is mainly used by most of the bloggers for optimizing their sites.
- With the help of this tool, the bloggers can create the content according to the demands of their audience which is ultimately helpful in creating a better experience for their visitors.
- Google Trends is a famous keyword research tool for users.
- With the help of this tool, the users are able to see the keywords, subjects, and phrases which are questioned over a specific period of time.
- This tool is helpful in calculating the number of searches performed on the Google search engine.
SERPSTAT Keyword Tool
- SERPSTAT is a very advantageous keyword research tool that offers keyword statistics for each individual page.
- With this tool, you can configure the algorithm which is needed to be figured out.
- It is basically designed to help businesses in improving their performance in major SEO related areas.
- You can optimize your websites in a better way with the help of SERPSTAT tool.
- Google correlate is the best SEO research tool which is used for uncovering keywords with similar time-based or regional search patterns to the data series or the provided keywords.
- It is a new tool on Google labs with which you can see the same methodology as Google Flu Trends.
- KW Finder is the best tool for performing keyword research.
- This tool is very helpful in getting those keywords with which you can drive highly targeted traffic.
- KW Finder is a completely dedicated tool for keyword research.
- It is the most accurate keyword research tool used to find profitable keywords for getting higher ranks.
- Jaaxy is the ultimate keyword research tool that delivers a lot of keywords in the required results.
- With the help of this tool, you can identify the realistic traffic which you can expect for the keywords.
- One of the best features of the Jaaxy research tool is the site rank.
- You can track your rankings for particular keywords.
Google Search Console
- The Google Search Console tool is a free tool offered by Google to all website admins.
- This allows you to monitor site execution, submission of content for crawling, recognizing issues, etc.
- It also includes viewing your referring domains, mobile site performance, high search results, and highest traffic queries related to SEO.
- With this tool, you can easily measure your website’s search traffic as well as performance.
Above mentioned are the top tools for keyword research. There are many free tools for performing keyword research, but the above list contains the top 10 tools from which you can choose easily. You can select the exact keywords in accordance with the SEO goals of your website.