Job Oriented Courses After B.Com – It is rightly said that education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world. But the thing that matters is how you can apply that education in your career. There are many career options that you can choose after completing your graduation. Here are the different job oriented courses after B.com degree.
Every college going student is concerned about his coming future that what he will be doing after degree. Choosing a right career is important in which one can grow and can lead a stable life. We are providing a list of the best professional courses that you can do after your B.com degree. So, just have a look at the courses provided below carefully and choose the one in which you are interested to build your career.
List Of Top Job Oriented Courses After B.Com
Here are the most demanding courses which you can choose to build your career and make your future bright.
Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing is basically the marketing and promotion of products and services using digital channels mainly Internet. The digital marketing world revolves around the Internet. The other channels include mobile phones, display advertising, etc.
Benefits Of Digital Marketing Course
- Digital Marketing is gaining importance in almost every industry due to its high demand.
- It will provide you with a wide range of career options. That means you are not restricted to any one job profile.
- The scope of digital marketing is increasing and the demand for digital marketing professionals is increasing.
- There are better salary packages and more job openings in a digital marketing career.
Masters Of Commerce
If you are done with your B.com degree, then the most common choice of graduates is to enroll in masters degree course for higher education. Students believe that doing masters degree will benefit them in getting more stable job opportunities. By doing M.commerce, you will gain a vast knowledge of your subjects.
Benefits Of Doing Masters Of Commerce
- After doing masters in commerce, you can go in teaching line by becoming a teacher for college going students.
- You can become a Professor in reputed universities or colleges by doing masters in commerce.
- You can go for a masters degree in business fields as you will gain different skills in this versatile field.
Masters Of Business Administration
MBA is a professional degree that most of the people are interested in doing. This course opens various doors of opportunities for students. The main courses in an MBA program cover Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Ethics, etc.
Benefits Of Doing Masters Of Business Administration
- You will develop priceless management and marketing skills related to the fields of business.
- MBA will offer you better chances and a higher salary for working professionals.
- Doing MBA is the best way to create your credibility in this highly competitive market of today.
- An MBA degree will add value to your resume. It adds more value to your resume and will open more job opportunities for you.
Chartered Accountancy is one of the most important careers that commerce students choose for leading a secure life. Its exam is conducted by The Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India. It consists of three exams and that are CPT, IPCC and Final CA. If you hold a B.com degree, then you are directly appearing for the IPCC exam.
Benefits Of Doing Chartered Accountancy Course
- The degree of Chartered Accountants is one of the most prestigious degrees in the world.
- It offers a good career path and rewards in many forms.
- You can form your own business by using your expertise and by becoming successful entrepreneurs.
- After becoming CA, you will gain various analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A chartered accountant has a vast number of career choices like he/she can work as a consultant, SAP specialist, and set up his own practice.
CS is the best course that is chosen by many commerce students in India. The company secretary examination is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. This course consists of three stages and that are CS Foundation, CS Executive, CS Professional. The main responsibility of a company secretary is to take care of day to day functions of the corporate secretarial department in an organization.
Benefits Of Doing Company Secretary Course
- There is no stress of deadlines involved in this job profile.
- It will give you an advantage of interacting with the higher officials which will add to your value and reputation.
- The main advantage of choosing this career is that this profession offers you high salary packages.
Above mentioned are the different career choices that you can choose depending upon your area of interest. Students having a commerce background have a wide arena of career options for establishing a great and amazing career.