Digital Marketing Job Opportunities In Abroad – Digital Marketing is becoming a popular approach in almost every field of the industry nowadays. The digital marketing industry is not only booming in India but in abroad and overseas also. There are various digital marketing job opportunities in abroad. Digital marketing latest techniques have replaced the old methods of traditional marketing.
Digital marketing is basically promoting services, brands or products of the company through electronic mediums. The world of digital marketing revolves around the Internet. In simple language, it refers to the advertisement of any company’s brands, services or products through digital channels such as websites, social media, and different mobile applications.
Top Digital Marketing Roles And Job Opportunities in Abroad
There are a number of job roles in the field of digital marketing. It is a versatile field of work and one can earn a good amount of salaries by getting a job in digital marketing. Some job titles with their specific job roles and responsibilities are explained below.
An SEO Executive is short for search engine optimization specialist. SEO executives are responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that can be picked up by different search engines. The average salary of an SEO specialist in abroad is $53, 850 per year.
Job Roles and Responsibilities of an SEO Executive
- The primary role of an SEO executive is to improve the websites of your clients in order to increase the amount of traffic or visitors to your website.
- Should perform basic keyword research, on the page and off page keyword targeting.
- Must know how to compile regular performance reports.
- Should help content marketing team members to write valuable content for the website.
- Should keep him updated about the recent developments in the search engine marketing.
Social Media Specialist
A social media specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the social media strategies of a company to increase brand awareness and traffic. The average salary of a social media specialist in abroad is around $51, 813 per year.
Job Roles and Responsibilities of a Social Media Specialist
- Primary role is to manage, develop and implement social media strategies of the company.
- Should define social media KPIs.
- Manages overall social media content of the company’s website.
- Should keep him updated about the latest social media practices and new technologies.
- Should actively communicate with the company’s other professionals.
- Must monitor SEO techniques.
Digital Marketing Manager
A digital marketing manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategies related to the company. They are also responsible for training and guiding other digital marketing positions in their team. The average salary of a digital marketing manager in abroad is around $ 121, 451 per year.
Job Roles and Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager
- The main role is to develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand and products.
- Should be able to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Must measure Return of Investments and KPIs.
- Should prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
A content writer is responsible for creating and writing effective content for the company’s website. Content writing is basically a form of online writing which is closely linked to web marketing campaigns. The average salary of a content writer in abroad is around $67, 522 per year.
Job Roles and Responsibilities of a Content Writer
- Primary role is to write concise, significant and eye-catching content for the company’s website.
- Should be able to research and organize facts and resources.
- Must be able to increase the number of followers for company’s brand on social media platforms.
- Should write valuable content in the form of different topics such as banners, blogs, articles, social updates etc.
Above explained are some of the job positions and their specific duties in digital marketing. You can take training in digital or inbound marketing and learn the techniques of it. You will achieve growth in your career after certain years of experience in these respective job positions.