Web Designing Course Online - Online education is prevalent rapidly in this modern technology-driven era. Digitization has transformed almost every aspect of our life. Now, we are more prone to use digital channels to learn and develop a new skill in respect of career growth and enhancement. Meanwhile, the web designing course online has erupted as another burning topic of the day.
Web Designing Vs Web Development
Many of us often use these terms interchangeably. But both aren’t the same. Ideally, these are two different functional aspects to fall under the whole website building process.
There is a line of contrast between these two prospects you need to recognize while selecting the right one for you.
Web Designing – web designing (website design) simply refers to the process of designing or decorating webpages to enhance the overall feel of the page.
Web developers meet these purposes by using designing software like Photoshop etc. They work on coding languages such as CSS, HTML to build aesthetic layouts, and stylish designs.
Furthermore, web designers have unique specialties in different wings of the course. For example, a web designer may possess specialization in concerning areas to be user Interface (UI) Designer, User Experience (UX) Designer, and Visual Designer, etc.
Based on the specialization area, a web developer can be a Back-end Developer, Front-End Developer, and Full-Stack Developer.
Advanced web developers now utilize the in-demand platforms like CMS (Content Management System) on Joomla, WordPress, Magento to streamline the whole process. It provides clients with an easy-to-maintain website platform.
Therefore, web design & development are two separate prospects, requiring specific skills to handle the projects. As a beginner, newbies need to be hawk-eyed to specialize in the area of interest. However, both technical pillars of website building carry whopping job and career opportunities.
Why Should You Take Website Designing Course? How is Web Designing important?
When it arrives at deciding upon a career alternative in a digital marketing scenario, most of us go undecided. More precisely, a career in website design and development yields enormous scope for avid youngsters and specialists.
But the question continues to hit the mind – why should you consume a web designing course? In the following passage, we will try our best to contain all your queries and myths regarding the web design training course.
By going through our next section, ‘the importance of website designing in the modern age,’ you’d be understanding the need for taking the course.
Why is Web Design Important?
Web designing matters a lot. Around 66% of people would like to see something convincing to eyes rather than plain and simply texted page. It is your webpage’s design layout that tells the audience about your online identity and dominance.
With the spread of knowledge and competition, marketing firms have now realized the severity of web designing in the true sense. Now, they have a more focused approach towards building a more attractive, alluring, and eye-catching webpage structure and layout. It directly affects your website traffic, lead conversions, and revenues.
Statistically, the concept speaks in the following language:
- 94 – the percentage of visitor’s first impression of the healthcare web portal was design-oriented.
- 75 – the percentage of visitors who judge the company’s credibility and identity-based on web design and visibility.
- 50 – the number of milliseconds that a user takes to build the first impression of a website.
- 38 – the percentage of people will no longer interact with your website once they find an unattractive and filthy design.
Undoubtedly, these figures are enough to feel how important good web design is for a website. Still, need more motivation? Make sure to explore the following section.
Why You Need a Good Web Design?
‘Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.’ – Have you ever heard this proverb?
Here’re the key reasons why you need an attractive design for your website.
- Usability – How easy is it for your visitors to find what they are hunting on your site? It comprehensively depends upon the website design.
- Navigation Experience – It is another pivotal element of website design. In terms of Hick’s Law, one should consider a simple navigation approach for the website by keeping choices as simple as possible.
- First Impression – First impression is the last impression. Once a visitor lands on your webpage, they take only a few seconds to judge your company. The unappealing design will cause the visitor to bounce.
- Trust Building – Searchers don’t trust poorly designed websites. Ultimately, your outdated web design puts hurdles in the way of customer trust development.
- Mobile & SEO-Friendly – Another prominent reason to have a lucrative web design. It makes your website SEO and mobile-friendly to give your visitors superior user experience.
So, these are the promising factors depicting the mammoth career scope for web designers. As of now, there is a tremendous demand for web designers and developers in the digital world and continues to rise.
Web Designing Course Online – Best Institute and Course Syllabus 2020
Online web designing courses are quite popular amongst enthusiasts. Numerous web designing institutes are offering 3-month & 6-month duration training courses with certification.
When we come to analyze the overall rating and reputation in the digital education world, WebHopers Academy atop the list.
With years of professional experience and prestigious status in the online education industry, it nurtures candidates with the right combination of web designing skills. Further, WebHopers Academy follows the latest website building techniques to impart an employment-oriented web design course online and offline.
The following is the list of course modules:
Core Website designing Concept
- Interface designing
- Graphic designing
- UI designing
- UX designing
- Web, Graphics designing
- Using standardized code and proprietary software
Creative Web Design
- Mobile layout design (Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator)
- Working with Raster, Vector & Bitmap Graphics
- Web Application interfaces
- Icons and logos Designing
- Print media learning
Adobe Photoshop CSS-2
- Introduction of Stock Photography
- Using Photoshop Tools
- Types of Images and Image Editing Tools
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- The conversation of PSD to XHTML
- Layers, Actions, and Filters
- Design Banners, Basic Website Layout
- Creating Custom Effects
- Design Complex website Layout
HTM5 – CSS3 with Dreamweaver
- Slicing the templates
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Adding containers, content, and links
- Styling headings, body text, and footers
- Adding Images to Mobile Site
- Styling and repositioning navigation links
- Adding Videos to Your Mobile Website
- Mobile Forms
- Geo-location on Mobile Websites
- Using the Latest CSS techniques
- Local Storage
Digital marketing is flourishing swiftly in accordance with the latest internet evolutions. The web building segment witnesses an equal consideration of business marketing teams. And it has risen the demand for web design training courses as well. So, if you dream of having a respectful and professional standard in the online marketing world, web designing is the way you can commence with. The rest profoundly depends upon your interest and resources.