Latest Google SEO Updates & Algorithm Changes in 2017 – The world is getting smaller with the digitalization. More and more people are getting connected to the internet. This has made the internet the best platform for reaching out to the people. Over the time, Digital marketing has spread its root to the extent where everyone wants to have the strong internet presence and end goal for everyone is to be at the top in SERPs. In order to do so many spam activities were done. Therefore, to keep check and control over them Google keeps on launching the Latest Google SEO Updates & Algorithm Changes. Google Algorithm & SEO updates are part of Google SEO Ranking factors, so you must be aware of latest Google SEO Changes.
Here in this post will be checking the how these algorithms work as these updates and changes directly affect the SEO practices. Google regularly roll out the updates and also while some are very effective and others are not. We have summed up for you the latest Google SEO Updates and Algorithm Changes in 2017 which will provide you massive help with the SEO practice. Since Google emphasizes on increasing the good user experience with these updates and changes and by tracking them down has become essential for the marketers.
In order to get The phenomenal understanding of latest Google updates and changes the SEO experts and marketers needs to check these,
List of Latest Google SEO Updates and Algorithm Changes in 2017
By keeping track over the latest updates and Google changes on the Algorithm that helps in ranking, one can get a good response. You will be able to understand what you should do in order to climb high on the SERPs. Once you know what you need to do, your website can rank high in the search results.
so, here we go with the Google Updates and Algorithm Changes,
Google Penguin Algorithm Updates in 2017
Quick facts about Penguin:
- Penguin is the one main Google Algorithm that was launched on April 24, 2012
- It has been rolled out 7 times before on May 25, 2012; Oct 5, 2012; May 22, 2013; Oct 4, 2013; Oct 17, 2014; September 27, 2016; October 6, 2016; real-time since
- The aim of Google Penguin is to penalize the faulty and spammy links
Google’s Penguin Algorithm was introduced to de-rank the websites or sites which have the manipulative links to rank higher. The Black Hat SEO rankings are penalized by the Google Penguin. Penguin is the part of Google Ranking algorithm since the year 2016. It works in the real time, therefore, the action is taken on time on spammy sites. According to the latest updates of the Penguin, the old sites with the bad links can re gain their ranks by removing them. On the other hand, the new site cannot escape the penalty for link spam activity for higher ranks. So the Penguin Algorithm come of on top in Google SEO Updates.
Google Panda Algorithm Changes
Brief Introduction about Panda:
- The Panda is also one of the tops most Google algorithm was launched on 24 Feb 2011.
- The aim of Google Panda is to down rank the site with the bad quality content.
- The Panda is rolled out monthly.
In 2016 Google Panda became the core part of Google algorithm for ranking. It de rank the web pages that contain bad quality and spammy content. So the Pandha algorithem is the main part of Google SEO Updates Listed below are some of the updates done by the Google Panda:
- The web page with the scraped Content will be penalize
- Unique and relevant content are favorite of Google.
- There should be no multiple pages with the same Keyword.
- The length of the content should be according to the set rules.
Hummingbird’s latest Updates and Algorithm
Google Hummingbird Algorithm was launched on August 22, 2013. This Algorithm aims to produce more relevant search results by better understanding the meaning behind queries. Hummingbird is made up of 200 factors that decide which website should rank on which position. One of the major roles of the humming bird is to keep a check on mobile marketing. This precise and fast algorithm that pays attention to the entire phase of the keyword rather than the single keyword. So Hummingbird is the past of Google SEO Updates
Listed below are recent updates of the Hummingbird:
- Hummingbird focuses on the application of the technology to the billions of pages over the web.
- The proper use of keyword graph facts for the proper search results.
- Hummingbird can say identify the Keyword stuffing
- Ude of Long tail keyword for effective results.
Latest Google Pirates Update
This Google Update was launched in Agust 2014 and rolled out in October 2014. Pirates de rank the site that has copyright infringement cases or reports. This update was designed to keep the strict check on such sites that have a number of copyright infringement reports. Google’s Pirate update work on the site that has pirated content such as movies, books, and other stuff. Since the pirated content emerges every day that is why it is out of Googles control to keep the check on with without this algorithm. Pirates Algorithm is the important part of Google SEO Updates
Latest updates and change in Google Algorithm:
- This also penalize the website or site that has Pirated content
- The high volume of copyright infringement reports can be controlled by the Google Pirate Updates.
Google Pigeon latest Update
Launched in the year 2014 on July 24 and then later rolled out on December 22, 2014 (UK, Canada, Australia). Pigeon aims to achieve and offer the high Quality, Relevant local search results. the creator of Pigeon has made it clear that there is a close tie between the local algorithm and core algorithm which means that the same ranking factors are responsible for the ranking of local and other results.
This update is very beneficial for the local business as it gives first preference to the local locations over the maps and locations. Here are latest Google SEO updates are done in the Google Pigeon Algorithm:
- the right location is important
- There is no need for the over optimization of the site.
- Good Domain Authority is important.
Google Mobile-Friendly Update
Since the use of the mobile phone was increasing exponentially. the Google launched the Mobile-friendly updates on Agust 2015. This also works for the website which is mobile friendly and they are ranked high on mobile SERPs while this de-rank the site which is not mobile friendly.
It is Page level factors, which simply means that the one page of the site could be mobile friendly and that can rank higher while that which is not will be de rank. On Feb. 24, 2016, Google officially integrated AMP listings into its mobile search results. So Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Affects SEO Ranking. Here listed below are some of the mobile-friendly latest updates:
- The testing tool of Google Mobile friendly website API access now.
- Desktop pages might be picked first over the AMP pages in the process of mobile-first index with the latest updates in this algorithm
- Google may pick desktop over AMP page for the mobile-first index
- According to the Google it should be page speed ranking factor to use mobile page speed for mobile sites
Google’s Top Heavy Update
Launched in January 2012 in order to avoid the site that was top heavy by the advertisement though the positioning good in the Search Listing of Google. Google regularly update the top heavy in order to evacuate the website that has extreme advertisements. Through this way it re rank such website. Here are some updates on the Google Top Heavy SEO updates:
- Google Updates Its Page Layout Algorithm To Go After Sites “Top Heavy” With Ads
- Have The Same Ad-To-Organic Ratio As Google Search? Then You Might Be Safe From The Top Heavy Penalty
- The Top Heavy Update: Pages With Too Many Ads Above The Fold Now Penalized By Google’s “Page Layout” Algorithm